We provide both extraction and repairs for any water damage you may have suffered at your home or building.
Intrusion of water into your home or place of business is an out of the ordinary event. This could result from broken water pipes or water heaters, sump pump failure or from long-standing leaks. Organic materials found inside a building, such as wood, paper, drywall, and some types of insulation, provide food sources for molds (given an adequate amount of moisture) to flourish.
Water damage, if left unattended for any period of time, may lead to mold growth. People may experience health effects associated with exposure to mold in damp buildings, according to a two-year study by the Institute of Medicine. These health effects can include a runny nose, sneezing, coughing, congestion, aggravation of asthma, sore throat, or inflammation of the sinus.
CleanX follows the IICRC S500 standard for water damage restoration.
Problems Created From Excessive Moisture:
Excessive moisture can cause many structural issues to occur in your home and it can also lead to health issues caused by molds. These structural issues associated with excess moisture are reduced or eliminated by properly closing the crawl space.
Symptoms of excessive moisture:
Concerns are more likely to arise when “at risk” individuals are exposed to mold growth. “At risk” people can include immune suppressed or compromised individuals, young children, and individuals with chronic inflammatory lung diseases such as asthma and severe allergies.